Friday, November 19, 2010

Nature Scenes






House in the hamlet of Pescallo (the fishing port at the bottom of the hill), covered with grape vines.


One of the persimmon trees on the grounds. We are hoping to get to eat one or two before we leave.


A lovely example of the many houses and apartments that have flowers growing for passersby to enjoy. This one is just down the hill, in the hamlet of the Borgo, which is the central and oldest part of town, and is the port for the many ferries that offer fast transportation on the lake.


Grape leaves and fruit in autumn. This and the next photos make me wish I were an artist. When I come upon a scene like this, I just stop for a few minutes, exclaiming over the stunning beauty of the shapes and colors. These are moments of prayer for me.

House with grape vines. The shapes of the vines are exquisite. Another prayerful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment